Monday, October 11, 2010

Team Member - Graphics/Audio

Blake Daniels
Graphics Engineer


I am currently a senior at Indiana University majoring in Studio Art.  I am focusing my studies on digital and computer art and I am pursuing a career in the entertainment industries.  I would be happy to work in any type of art creation within the game industry, however, my main goal is to create concept art for a game studio/company.  I am also considering any storyboard, graphic novel, or comic opportunities I may find.  My portfolio website is under construction and I am currently working to build decent artwork to show to potential employers.

You may contact me by e-mail: bkdaniel@indiana.edu or by cell:  812-454-1949

John Snow
Graphics Engineer


John Snow is senior majoring in Telecommunications.  He is hoping to get into video games or other new media productions after he graduates.  His interests include video games, movies, music, technology, sports, and specifically Hoosier athletics.  John is responsible for designing the user interface for our game.

Ryan Paulsen
Audio Engineer


I have been playing in bands for the past 10 years.  My influences range from Iron Maiden to The Jesus Lizard to video game music from 8-bit and 16-bit systems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers