Monday, October 11, 2010

Team Member - Programmer

Adam Foltzer
Game Programmer



Adam Foltzer is a Master's student in Computer Science at the Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing. He lives with his lovely and supportive girlfriend Bethany, and her ornery cat Flossie. He is an Enterprise Java programmer by trade, although he not-so-secretly wishes he could code everything in Scheme instead.

Joseph Miller

Game Programmer



I am a junior in the school of Informatics and am pursuing a certificate of Game Studies in Telecommunications.  I have a passion for music, video games, and fashion.  Some of my favorite games are Super Smash Brothers, Power Stone 2, and Diablo 2.  I do technical support for Office of Creative Services and love computer and software repair.  I want to be involved with the multimedia industry as a career and am trying to build as much experience as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers