Monday, October 11, 2010

Team Member - Design/Test

Jeremiah Trotter
Game Designer/Tester


I am a Telecommunication student studying at Indiana University. I own five Zelda shirts and am obsessed with girl pop. I cover just about every room I live in with Penguins, because they are my favorite animal. 



The thing I love most about video games is their ability to comment on how our world works and operates. Just as literature, games are a powerful tool to interact and comment on the "real" world. Also, they are useful for being awesome. 
I tend to say ridiculous things just because I think them. Sometimes its funny... sometimes its not. Sometimes you have to cope with failure. This is something I've learned. Knowledge is power. 
I am level 121 in Phantasy Star Online. I have gotten a golden statue and have accumulated 1 million bells in Animal Crossing. 
I enjoy climbing trees and Football. American Football because it is one of the only times when tackling is socially acceptable. 
I'm also a writer. I write weird stuff, usually full of molten crazy. Where would we be without our eccentrics?

Jessica Wininger
Game Designer/Tester


I'm originally from Kokomo IN moved to Bloomington to go to Indiana University. I'm majoring in English and getting the Games Studeis certificate through the Telecommunications Department. When I do have spare time between school work and working on the MMO Londontown I do try and play video games. Some of my favorite games are: Ico, Shadow of Colossus, Legend of Zelda, Portal, Pikmin.


Scott Lawler

Game Designer/Tester


Name: Scott Lawler
Major: Telecommunications and Japanese
Hobbies: Video Games (All kinds except sports), Anime, Tennis, Lifting Weights
Dream job is to work for Nintendo 

Patrick O'Connor
Game Designer/Tester


I am currently a student at Indiana University majoring in telecommunications with a minor in business.  My focus is on producing/creating movies and television, but I have really enjoyed working with video games.  I play volleyball for Indiana University, but I also love playing basketball. I love mixing music at home and enjoy almost every type of music. I hope to have a creative career in telecommunications, i.e. television, movies, music, or video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers